We offer an API that your system can call daily to retrieve revenue statistics.
In order to access the API, you must contact your Ad Sales Representative for your unique API key.
1. Link Structure
Here is the template link your server should call:
- key: This should be the API Key provided by your Ad Sales Representative.
- start_date: This should be the start date of the period of time you are retrieving data for in the format of YYYY-MM-DD.
- end_date: This should be the end date of the period of time you are retrieving data for in the format of YYYY-MM-DD.
- &pubsource=1 (Optional): This can be appended to the link to break down statistics by individual partner rather than aggregate.
Your call will return the following data points:
- campaign_id: RevU Internal Campaign ID
- campaign_name: RevU Internal Campaign Name
- affiliate_id: Publisher ID (only if “pubsource=1” is sent in the initial call)
- clicks: Number of clicks for specified date range
- leads: Number of conversions in the specified date range
- spend: Spend in the specified date range
- countries: Countries allowed to access the campaign
Please note, data is only returned for campaigns that have at least one conversion. If your campaign has clicks, but not conversions, no data will be sent for that campaign.